Original file (SVG file, nominally 1,214 × 344 pixels, file size: 1 KB)
English: MAME logo Vector. Blank space has been cropped out.
|This work includes material that may be protected as a trademark in some jurisdictions. If you want to use it, you have to ensure that you have the legal right to do so and that you do not infringe any trademark rights. See our general disclaimer.|
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing.
|Public domainPublic domainfalse|
This logo image consists only of simple geometric shapes or text. It does not meet the threshold of originality needed for copyright protection, and is therefore in the public domain. Although it is free of copyright restrictions, this image may still be subject to other restrictions. See WP:PD#Fonts and typefaces or Template talk:PD-textlogo for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:11, 17 November 2021||1,214 × 344 (1 KB)||Takuyakoz||It's a file downloaded on the official website and a new file with vector coding.|
|08:59, 20 September 2021||512 × 142 (1.17 MB)||Gameposo||Uploaded own work with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh-yue.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.